Sunday, July 1, 2007

Movie @ 1:40 A.M.

Wednesday my brother shoved 3x transformer SOLD OUT tickets at me for Saturday. "I don't care you're going!" he knows his sister is a no life. Whatever... So I asked Fruitcake to come, she says her Abang wants 2 come after I've invited Eug I've no disire to lampost. Who the hell buys 3 movie tickets???

Thursday:
I decide to give her & her man the tickets & whoever else wants to go with them but Eug was bitchin'. Try to buy new tickets online so everyone can shut up & go but stupid payment gateway doesn't work!!! Tried 5 x with 3 different credit cards!!! -Malaysia tak boleh?


Friday:
Fruity not backing down. She wants them tix! I try to sweet talk Eug into going to get new ones. He calls me on it so I start getting mean which works (masochist!). At this point I don't care anymore. Make plans to go for Eva Cassidy at Alexis on Saturday instead. Q: Why do I keep referring to her as Eva Mendez?


Eug: Good news & bad news
Me: Tell me the bad
Eug: There's Tickets & Good Seats
Me: So?
Eug:It's at 1:40
Me: PM?
Eug: You wanna go?
(Ignores totally valid point)
Me: I can't I have a lunch thing
Eug: It's at night la
Me: You Sure?
Eug: Erm... let me check

stole this from the www.cyber-cinema.com

Doesn't call back. If his story checks out, I get to go to Eva Casssidy & Transformers. Good One!

Saturday:
Woke up at 5 pm waiting for turns all night on pimpwar. I call Eug to make sure that the tickets are really for 1:40 AM again.

Lost trying to get to Ampang. Eva Cassidy sucks big time! It's not even the real one. Turns out it's a tribute & this chick sound like a bad version of Dido tring to sing Eva Cassidy.



nana's convinced she's plastic!

The real Eva Cassidy's dead. Huh??? Chick gives biographical commentaries (Accent: Australian) 'tween songs. Who Cares? Just Sing Woman! The second half was better. Got to hear Fever, Cheek to Cheek & some others before I slipped into a coma. Thank God! More Commentaries -Alamak!!!

Rush home after. Wow! Got from Ampang to home in a record 12 minutes. If I wasn't trying to not kill rempits it woulda been less. (Damn conscience!)


Get in Eug's car & realise I wanna ___. It's 1:20 & he has no gas. We turn back. He's not happy. Apparently Mister hates being late to movies. Remember leaving ___ in the CRV from months ago. Run into the house, grab BoB, rush for keys only to be told by mom they're missing. Great!


Dash out. Roadblock. Eug freaks out 'cos he's had 2 beers. Wat a Wuss! I frantically hide. Passed the booze bust (Great poker faces!). I light up. So did not get it-stupid roadblock!



Wow! Really Got!!!


Get there & Eug is yappin' about being late as expected. To shut him up I ask to see the tickets just to make sure it's 1:40AM. It was. Wah! I'm impressed.

Full house. Good seats. Movie didn't start till about 2AM, WTF time do we get to go home? Finally ended a little after 4:30 AM. Transformers was pretty cool, Sucre from Prison Break was on for like 5 minutes + the chick had a hot bod. Lame comedy, not enough robot character development & preachy Optimus Prime ending, but otherwise served it's purpose.

No comments:

search

Web Miso