Sunday, July 15, 2007

While in LA : Shop

The Line at In-N_Out Burger was crazy there was a jam at the drive through, luckily I was clever enough to go inside & just after I got in line like 20 people came in. Too bad for them!

The iPhone was just launched about a week ago and it's the shizznit!!! It's so sexy I wanna make out with it. Alas! It only works with AT&T. Still makes me wanna... -Grrrrr!

SEXY!

*******************

Neverlost. -Yeah, right!

The Dessert Hills Outlet was great , though we got a little lost despite the GPS Navigation system. Can't compare with Woodberry Commons which is the Mother of all outlet malls... still it's quite good.

Gucci, Tod's, Bottega, Prada, Burberry were all there. Most American Brandnames too. My Shockalingam find: AG Jeans at $59. -Goody!

And yes, the laidback West Coast vibe albeit refreshing change from the New York don't look at me or breathe my air vibe has started to bug me... takes forever to get anything done here. Aaaaaaaa!!! The lady at the Gap didn't come back with my size (or at all!) & I didn't get more water at the restaurant. Yeesh!


The Haul

No comments:

search

Web Miso