Friday, September 7, 2007

Snakes Are Everywhere & No Better Than Bitches!!! Thanks For A Bitter Lesson Learnt. Goodbye.

Bitten by a vicious serpent! Nothing like being back stabbed by someone close to put things in perspective.

'snake in the grass' as described by dictionary.com:

1. a treacherous person, esp. one who feigns friendship
2. a concealed danger

I would have to say i've seen many characters of the sort. But I'm usually perceptive enough to keep a safe distance.

Here are lessons I've learnt (& need to preach) on surviving venomous snake bites.

Lesson 1: Always trust your instincts!
A friend I held near & dear screwed me. Though, sensing her bad vibes, I never saw it coming my way.

Lesson 2: Come clean! We're not all stupid!
It bit me, assumeing (making an ass out of U n ME) I could not see it, then tried to writhe out of it when cornered. That just made things worse.

Lesson 3: Serpents don't descriminate prey. It's nature.
Snakes will sell/screw their mothers for a few bucks! I feel emo about letting this friendship go but I must. Too bad, I've come to value her opinions & her funny commentaries about people (clue!) but feigning friendship will make me no better.

The wound is healed but the poison remains and will be as annoying as hammeroids - pretending to go away but sneakily creeping back out one's butt when least expected. I thank the forces for a reminder in looking where I thread. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Lesson 4: Hate is wasted on fools. Heal instead
Understand this: Ill actions beget disasterous consequences. So there! ~Bye Lene, I'm not hating just healing.

No comments:

search

Web Miso