Friday, April 4, 2008

Jobless in Selangor? I'm Hiring!

Khalid: Register jobless in Selangor

SABAK BERNAM: Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim has called for the registration of jobless people aged between 21 and 35.

District officers, penghulu and Village Safety and Development Committee (JKKK) chairmen should handle the registration, the purpose being to identify youths for training so that they could get jobs, he added.

“This is one of the ways so that youths can feel the luxury enjoyed by Selangor which achieved developed state status in 2005. -Says what source? I don't think lor, so since I had no water at home for 3 days recently.(3 days!!!) Sorry can't tell you where I live ... fear for my blogging ass safety. Assuming people read this damn thing.

“If 1.5 million foreign workers can get employment in Selangor, how can locals get left out and fail to secure jobs?” he said at a thanksgiving function here yesterday.

Hello??? Reason why foreign workers have jobs is 'cos Malaysians don't want them la...

Khalid urged government employees, penghulu and village heads to serve the people and not to become agents for certain parties. As you are doing?-It's a question...

He also directed the Sabak Bernam District Officer and his staff to think of ways to develop the district, adding that the folk were lagging behind others in terms of household income.

“Think how to develop the district. If you cannot think, I can help you think,” he said. – Bernama

Hey we need sales people at my office!!! Takers???

I admit I copy Marina M's style for this post but it's just so effective!!!

No comments:

search

Web Miso