Monday, September 24, 2007

Facebook

Everybody's Doing It! They're digging their butts and chewing it!
-Not really...

I have an addictive personality. Hence my addictions to all thing addictive like eating, smoking, buying crap on ebay, gambling, tv, etc., etc.

So joining Facebook has been a really fun but bad idea considering how my never-ending to do list for work is piling up while I'm Facebook-ing my butt off. It's really a force to be rekoned with! I spend an average of 2-3 hours a day 'throwing chickens' and doing other rude unmentionables to people. And I don't even have to get off my lazy butt to do it! That's when I'm not adding more nonsense applications to my profile.

Everybody... everybody and their momma is on Facebook. Everyone from high profile socialites to freaky stalkers who have no life are on it! But since I'm a loser condemned to social pariahdom, only the latter group concerns me. I don't get it! How do they find me? The worst are the ones who add you again after you ignore them. Sheesh! And I thought I was the loser.

No comments:

search

Web Miso