Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Gave Opposition the Axe

Yay! I voted. Done. DAP popped my voting cherry!
Saya sudah kasi pangkah dekat it pembangkang!!!
(I Gave The Opposition the Axe)

I took a walk to the school down the road, gave them my I.C and was given a station & serial number. Went to room 6... Puffing & panting (3 flights of stairs up!) gave the guy my IC again he then shouted my name & IC number to no one in particular read out my serial number and handed me a ballot with a serial number! I may have imagined it but I think the serial number was in pad the with my personal details... So much for anonymous vote... then I went behind a desk with a cardboard thingie (heart pounding) and put an 'X' next to the rocket with the pencil provided. Took me less than a minute.

Why use pencil? Is it so they can erase it easily? I quote one very angry uncle at my polling station "Why you give pencil? You want to use rubber-ah?"
Then informed by brother "that they use pencil so computer can read la!" -Boy do I feel stupid...

Anxiously awaiting results.

No comments:

search

Web Miso